If the clock is not displayed on the smart speaker, check the following.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check if the clock is displayed after completing each step.
- Repeatedly press the DIMMER/RESTART button with the smart speaker on.
- Confirm that the grill (unit cover) of the smart speaker is still aligned.
- If the clock and region settings of the smartphone or other device used in initial setup do not match, preventing the smart speaker from receiving time information.
Check the settings of your smartphone, etc., and then press and hold the (mute microphone) button to reset the smart speaker to factory settings and start initial setup over from the beginning.
- If the clock display disappears when the speaker automatically powers off due to being disconnected from the network or the network connection shutting off for at least one hour, try the following:
Press and hold the DIMMER/RESTART button on the bottom of the speaker to restart it.
- I cannot perform initial setup.