IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
When the audio input level of the connected device is very low, or when the audio playback stops, the speaker will automatically turn off after 15 minutes.
To avoid this, follow these steps to set the Auto Standby function to OFF:
- For SRS-RA5000: Touch and hold the (Input) button and the (Volume +) button for more than 4 seconds.
- For SRS-RA3000: Touch and hold the （Sound Mode）button and the （AUDIO IN）button for more than 4 seconds.
When the setting is changed, the Power indicator flashes as follows:
- When the Auto Standby function is set to OFF, the Power indicator flashes in green third times.
- When the Auto Standby function is set to ON, the Power indicator flashes in green twice.
- The image above uses an example of SRS-RA5000.
- You can also turn the Auto Standby function off or on using the Sony | Music Center app.