This is an issue with the YouTube app and is occurring on all Android™ devices.
Until Youtube fixes the issue, please follow these steps as a temporary solution:
- Go to YouTube, and select Settings.
- Select Preview with sound, and turn it Off.
- Exit the YouTube app.
- Unplug the AC power cord, then plug it back in.
If you want to keep Preview with sound feature set to On, perform either of the following steps as a temporary workaround:
Note: These are temporary workarounds, so you may face the same symptom again even though these steps are performed.
- On the YouTube page, navigate to another music content/title, wait until the preview start, then press the ENTER button on your remote control to play the content in full screen.
- On your remote control, press the HOME button, and select Settings → Apps → YouTube → Force stop → OK, then relaunch the YouTube app and play the content.
- Unplug the AC power cord (mains lead), then plug it back in. After that, launch the YouTube app and play the content.