How to set up a connection with a Bluetooth enabled device in Windows 7?
Setting up a connection with a Bluetooth enabled device in Windows 7.
2. In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
3. In the Hardware and Sound window, under Devices and Printers, click Add a Bluetooth device.
4. Set the external Bluetooth device to discovery mode, per the manufacturer's instructions.
5. In the Add a device window, click to select the Bluetooth device and click Next.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Some Bluetooth devices require a code to be entered on the device, while others require a code to be entered on the computer. Some devices, such as a mouse, do not require a pairing code at all. Consult the manufacturer's instructions for the device for pairing specifications.
If the Operating System does not recognize the device's pairing specfications, user will be presented with the following choices: