How to use the SensMe feature to analyze and organize the songs on the tablet?
Using the SensMe feature to analyze and organize the songs on the tablet.
The SensMe™ feature provides a twelve tone analysis of your music to detect the mood and tempo of your songs and allow them to be organized accordingly.
Follow this procedure to use SensMe™ feature.
NOTE: You will want to use the SensMe feature to analyze your music whenever you add new music files to the tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Music Player icon.
- In the Music Player screen, on the left side of the screen, tap the SensMe™ channels icon.
- In the SensMe™ channels screen, in the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Music analyzer.
- In the 12 tone analysis screen, tap the Start button.
NOTE: If desired, you can tap to place a check in the box next to Perform detailed analysis before tapping the Start button. A detailed analysis takes longer than a normal analysis, and uses more memory, but will result in better mood matching.
- Once the Start button is tapped, the analysis will proceed and display the amount of time remaining.
- In the Analysis complete screen, tap the OK button.
- In the SensMe™ channels screen, tap the icon that matches your mood.
NOTE: If one of the mood icons is grayed out, that means none of the currently loaded music files match that mood.