Software which is often used is displayed on the desktop in the Windows Sidebar. Software and contents displayed in the Windows Sidebar is named Gadget. Gadget is integrated with Windows applications and it is easy to add or delete.
■ How to add a gadget
1. Click the Start button, click Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Add Gadgets to Sidebar in the Windows Sidebar Properties.
4. Double-click the gadget to add.
Following is the example of double-clicking the Add button to add Calendar.
5. Confirm that Calendar has been added in the Windows Sidebar.
Right-click any empty space of Windows Sidebar, and then click Add Gadgets in the displayed menu to add Gadget.
■ How to delete a gadget
1. Right-click the gadget to delete in the Windows Sidebar, and then click the Close button in the menu.
Here is the example of deleting Calendar.
2. Confirm that Calendar has been deleted from Windows Sidebar.