Snipping Tool can be used to capture any range on web pages, documents or any part of program. Translations can also be added to images and send via e-mail.
* To capture the whole screen or the opened pictures, please see this FAQ - [VAIO_PC] How to copy and print screen
Please refer to the following steps to use Snipping Tool to change images into pictures:
■ How to change images into pictures
1. Display the desired pictures.
2. Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories and click Snipping Tool.
3. Click New and select a snip type from the menu. Before capturing a snip, white pall will cover the screen.
* Please click Cancel when performing other steps.
4. Use a mouse to write on or around the snip
5. The captured snip will be displayed in the Snipping Tool window.
* To add a note, please see this FAQ - How to add translations to the captured pictures.
6. Click the Save Snip button
7. Choose a location to save. Input a name in File name box and click the Save button.
* To save documents, pease see this FAQ - [Windows Vista]Appoints a place to save images and documents.
8. Click ▼ in Save as type to choose the type of file.
The following file types can be selected:
■ How to add notes to captured images.
After confirming the status of Pen, use the mouse to input translations.
Below are features of the read-in of note.
Customize Pen(color and bold )
■ How to send captured pictures via Email.
1. Click ▼ of Sent Snip, and choose any item.
2. The email software will start accordingly for the pictures to be sent.