Questions & Answers: 261
- The camera turns off even though there is still power in NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery AdapterThe NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery Adapter can be used as a power supply for W-series battery pack compatible cameras by attaching a Z-series battery (NP-FZ100). However, the remaining battery level indicator is optimized
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- [VIDEO] How to setup wireless flash for your cameraTutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- How to set the focus mode of the PlayMemories Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.Connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet. For model-specific instructions, check the manual of the camera. On your smartphone or tablet, tap on the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile application. On the quick
- Frequently Asked Questions for Smart Remote ControlSmart Remote Control is only supported for installation on select Sony camera models. Visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps site for information about supported cameras. If your camera comes with the embeded version
- How to download PlayMemories Camera apps wirelessly using the camera.PlayMemories Camera apps can be downloaded and installed to the camera directly if it is connected to an active wireless network. Before proceeding with the steps, make sure that you have: A Sony camera with PlayMemories