Questions & Answers: 245
- What is the maximum shutter speed of the camera when shooting in Apeture Priority?The maximum shutter speed of the camera varies depending upon the aperture value, or F-number, that the camera is set to. The respective maximum shutter speeds according to the aperture value are as follows: 1/2000
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.IMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of Imaging Edge Mobile application should be installed on your
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC function of this camera can be used when the NFC active icon is displayed on the LCD screen of the camera. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the smartphone before touching it on the camera.
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsRAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- [VIDEO] How to setup wireless flash for your cameraTutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- Frequently Asked Questions for Smart Remote ControlSmart Remote Control is only supported for installation on select Sony camera models. Visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps site for information about supported cameras. If your camera comes with the embeded version