About this download
Thank you for your continuous interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a network update for the SA-NS310/410/510 firmware to version 2.01.2.16. By downloading the latest version of the system application, you can take advantage of the newest functions. The unit accesses the Sony server to update the system.
If a new update is available, the UPDATE indicator lights up when you are connected to the Internet. Make sure that other equipment connected to the system is stopped before updating the software.
This software update is applicable to the following models:
Additional Features / Improvements
Resolves some following issues.
- Adds the Windows 8 compatibility (The speaker is displayed on the Devices charm)
- Adds the DLNA Seek operation
- Fixes some issues
How to update?
- Plug the AC power cord to a wall outlet.
- Turn the unit on.
When a new update is available, the UPDATE indicator lights up in green while the unit is connected to the Internet.
- Press and hold the UPDATE button on the bottom of unit until the illumination is turned off.
- The update starts.
The UPDATE indicator flashes during the update.
- It takes for about 5 minutes to finish updating.
- You cannot operate the unit until updating has completed.
- Make sure you do not attempt any of the following operations while the update is in progress.
- Turning the unit off
- Unplug the AC power cord
- Connecting or disconnecting the network (LAN) cable
- You must set up a proxy server if you use the Internet environment via a proxy server.
- System OS