Questions & Answers: 141
- Can I download new apps to the My Apps area of the Blu-ray Disc Player?Each Blu-ray Disc Player has a set amount of pre-installed applications. It is not possible to download new applications to your Blu-Ray Disc player. You can add or remove these pre-installed apps from the My Apps area
- How to enable Dolby Vision on your Blu-ray playerSelect a topic to view the answer. Getting Started Connection Settings Additional Information Dolby Vision Output Specifications Getting Started Update your Blu-ray Player with the latest firmware, M43.R.0175 or
- During 4K UHD playback, the 4K image cannot be displayedPlease confirm what type of HDMI cable you use. We recommend using a 4K HDMI cable (High Speed HDMI Cable with 18Gbps bandwidth) or Premium high Speed HDMI cable for 4K UHD contents.
- The TV screen flickers during Blu-ray Disc or DVD playback.TV may be incompatible with 24p video signals. Please use either one of the solution below to eliminate the problem. Turn OFF “Deep Color” setting on TV side. NOTE: Please refer to TV Instruction manual on how
- Answers to questions for Blu-ray Disc player of HDMI functions.IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article. Refer to the following questions and answers. Q1: Can this player
- I cannot find the icon of the Opera TV Store.Support for the Opera TV Store differs depending on the model of Blu-ray Disc player. If the Opera TV Store is not supported by your device, the icon does not appear.
- Notice about the specifications of HDMI connections with Blu-ray Disc Player.IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products at the bottom of this article. Refer to the following questions and answers. Video Audio Playback Video Q1: What
- I Can't Add Apps Because the Add to My Apps Option Doesn't Display on the ScreenWhen I press the Option button on the All Apps screen, Add to My Apps does not appear. This is the result of the My Apps area of Home screen becoming full. NOTE: The number of items that can be registered to the
- No sound is heard when using the HDMI connection from the Blu-ray Disc player.Check the settings of HDMI Audio Output in System Settings. When HDMI Audio Output is set to HDMI2, check the connection of the HDMI OUT 2 jack on the Blu-ray Disc player and make sure that the connected device
- Does this Blu-ray Disc player support HDR internet video playback?This Blu-ray Disc player support HDR playback for Netflix and Amazon*. *Only available in selected countries.