IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To play 360 Reality Audio music using the nugs.net app, setup the audio device to enable the Chromecast built-in function, and then play the music with the nugs.net app.
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone.
- Following the on screen guidance, setup the Google Home app.
- Open the nugs.net app, and log in to the application.
- Select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Casting icon, and then select the device to cast (play) the music.Note: For details about casting, refer to the nugs.net Customer Service website.